About Multi-Sports Camps
Everything you need to know about Multi-Sports Camps.
Multi-Sports is an emerging company providing children aged 5-13 with the opportunity to take part in active, fun and rewarding sporting activities. The camps are based in Carlisle, Lancaster, Swansea, Walsall and Bermondsey.
- Read our 'Covid Safety Information' for the most up to day guidance on how the camps will be adapted to keep everyone safe.
- All camps take place over 2 or 3 days
- All camps run from 9am to 3pm
- Children aged 5 - 13 can attend
- The price shown includes all days
- The children will take part in a number of sports throughout the day
- Children will spend time in age groups and will also mix together
- A packed lunch will be required
- Children are required to bring suitable footwear and kit for both an indoor and outdoor environment
- Children should bring a refillable water bottle, with plenty of water.
The focus of our work is on each child’s development and enjoyment. One of the things that makes Multi-Sports unique is that other sports camps tend to focus on a single sport, whereas our camps offer a whole variety. It is one of the key beliefs of Multi-Sports; to allow children to try many different sports at a young age to broaden their interests and knowledge in physical activity.
The majority of coaches Multi-Sports recruit are university students – individuals who bring with them enthusiasm, knowledge of cutting-edge coaching and teaching methods, and the ability to relate to and inspire the younger generation. As well as attracting many volunteers to assist with the camps, we have a core hub of coaches present at every camp. Multi-Sports also ensure all individuals who work for us have been DBS checked and have a coaching or teaching background.
During the camps, children are able to swap activities with other children to take part in the sports they like! For most of the camp there will be at least four different sports or activities going on at once.
Still have questions? Then go to our FAQ page on the 'Parents' tab.
Please see an 'example day' below and remember the is only an example, every camp is different!